Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Follow Your Dreams?

I was watching something on TV tonight and some famous actor said that in order to "make it out" you have to follow your dreams. And while I do agree with that, what do you do when life, plain and simple, gets in the way of your dreams. When you have bills and kids and illness to deal with, how do you stay on the path of your dream, no matter what it is. How do you devote all of your time and energy into your passion when you don't have the resources to live?
I get so tired of hearing the rich and famous who want for nothing, who's every financial woe is just not a problem talk about how they were able to just devote all their time to their craft and hard work pays off. I've been working hard every day of my life since I was 13 years old and I'm not living my dream. So what am I doing wrong? I wish someone could give me an answer to that question.

No comments: